{Bridal Bliss} Eco-Friendly Seating Chart {Something Blue Bridal Boutique, Holly Michigan}

We just recently mentioned in our last post on how eco-friendly a program and seating chart 'poster' can be instead of printing individual programs and place cards! Bride Lauren emailed me a couple weeks ago asking about place cards when I suggested the poster to her...she then sent me over what her invitation had looked like and we took it from there! The posters allow a lot of creativity and can become very custom for your wedding! They also cost less than half the price to print out individual place cards...which usually just get thrown away!
Lauren will be getting married this weekend... we wish her and Jason much luck! I hope you have a beautiful day!

*{I can't wait to get pictures from the wedding, our seamtress did some amazing bustle work that I can't wait to share with you all!}


Original Invitation that Lauren had sent to me for inspiration for the seating chart:
Seating chart Something Blue created using inspiration from the invite! *Will print out very large! 20x30

No comments:

Post a Comment