{Bridal Bliss} A Special Order {Something Blue Bridal Boutique, Holly Michigan}

So, most of the brides that have purchased their gowns from me aren't getting married until early summer and some even into next year...so it hasn't quite caught up to me that we are not just selling a gown, we are selling an emotion. And emotional me loves a little emotion...like in the form of an email that I received from a Bride today! {She hadn't even bought her dress from me...we weren't open yet back when she bought her gown...she simply came in a few weeks before her wedding and was in need of a veil} I was happy to help her order the perfect shade and length..having no idea how grateful she'd be to us for just helping her order her veil! This has to be the sweetest email!

Nicole, January 2010 I specially ordered my veil through you. I wanted a special style and color veil. You were able to find the perfect style and color veil to match my dress. It matched perfect! I wanted to tell you thank you so much for all your help!
I have recommended your business to everyone that asks about wedding apparel!
I've attached a couple of pictures to share the beautiful day with you!
Thank you again

Here are a some pictures of the GORGEOUS Bride and her handsome Groom!




No comments:

Post a Comment