brides by kari.

Now that we have our wedding pictures back I've been trying to sort out how I want to share all of our crafty ideas and amazing vendors with you! So I figured I'd just work my way through the day! Our first stop was Posh Hair & Make-Up Studio in Milford, MI.

I met Kari a few months back when I had her cut and highlight my hair. I knew I had wanted her to do my wedding hair so I started getting acquainted with her and her studio...which isn't hard to do...she's probably one of the most outgoing people I know and her studio is oh-so-charming!

*NOTE Go for your hair and make-up trails on the day of your bridal shower. This way you look gorgeous and can get the feel of how you'll look on your big day!

Kari was more than willing to have me come back in and try out a couple different styles until we found the right one for me! I ended up with my hair down in a loose curl adorned with a diamond hair brooch by local bridal fashion designer, Arbie Goodfellow!

I was told my look was refreshing and I felt comfortable and confident with how I looked all through our wedding day!

Here's some of our wedding pictures that focus on my hair!

{Photography is copyright of Kel Leigh Coale Photography & Design. All rights reserved}

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Close up of my diamond hair brooch from Arbie!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I had also bought my Maid & Matron of Honor a package at Posh as their attendant gift! I was really happy with how all of our hair and make-up turned out!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posh Hair & Make-Up Studio is located at 239 North Main Street, Milford MI 48381
You can schedule your appointment by calling 248.685.1560 or visiting their website!

No comments:

Post a Comment