[can't stop painting!] something blue bridal boutique, holly michigan

We still have yet to finish the second half of our 'wisp of mauve' project... but today I turned my attention to our new chalkboard wall! With a small open space by the front entrance I figured it would be a great place to announce upcoming events, [such as Hitched in Holly!] specials and great vendors! It suggests that you wait 4 days for the chalkboard paint to "cure"...so I figured the sooner I painted the sooner I'd be able to decorate it up! I have a feeling I'll be coming up with all kinds of nifty stuff to tell yas!

Tomorrow's project: a framed section of photos to dress up the entry way! [Of course they are fabulous pictures from Kel Leigh Coale Photography & Design of our wedding day!]

And I'll also fill you in on our new OPEN sign that we have partially started - sent it off to Colleen at Memory Makers to put the vinyl on it! Can't wait to show it off!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment